Client: City of Swan
Architect: Peter Hunt Architect
Mechanical Contractor: Morgan Mechanical Services
Completion Date: April 2017
The Ethel Warren Bullsbrook Community Centre was named after one of the communities longest serving and dedicated residents.
The centre houses a City of Swan Library, the Bullsey Youth Centre, a café tenancy and the Bullsbrook Rural Place Office, which provides a variety of community services.
Features of the mechanical services include:
- VRV Air Conditioning and mechanical ventilation throughout
- Ducted VRV Air Conditioning to the library with economy mode operation and thermally actuated modulating diffusers
- Discreetly located condensing units located in plantroom with discharge ducted to louvres
- Dual motor toilet exhaust systems
- Centralised control system