In response to growing concern in regard to COVID-19 and our obligation to maintain a safe workplace for our staff and clients, we advise the following changes to how we conduct our business effective from now:
- We have demobilised our traditional office in Mt Lawley and implemented a “working-from-home” policy.
- We are conducting meetings by video conference/teleconference in lieu of face-to-face.
- When absolutely necessary, face-to-face meetings are being limited to small groups adhering to the Health Department “social distancing” guidelines.
- We are observing “social distancing” guidelines at all times within the broader community.
- We are not currently accepting suppliers/guests to office.
- Our team are attending construction sites, only where active Covid-19 risk management plans are in place and have been provided to us prior to arriving at site.
Our office phone line is still actively monitored, and our team can be reached through all of our existing communication channels.
Please, reach out! We are here, we are operational, and we want to work together with our clients and industry colleagues so that we can all successfully negotiate this uncertain time.
We will continue to monitor the Health Department and Government advice over the days, weeks and possibly months to ensure that we continue to flex and adapt to the environment as it unfolds.